How to search and apply for BioPark jobs
Positions with the City of Albuquerque
- The BioPark is part of the City of Albuquerque, and these positions are posted on the City Jobs website.
- Jobs for the BioPark will be listed under Cultural Services Department.
- New jobs are posted each Monday.
- Openings are also listed on the City Job Line at (505) 768-4636 and in the classified section of the Sunday Albuquerque Journal.
- Includes positions such as keepers, aquarists, gardeners, curators, educators, and construction and maintenance staff.
Temporary and Seasonal Positions
The ABQ BioPark also hires temporary positions through staffing agencies.
Adecco - (505) 888-4545
Select Staffing - (505) 872-9092
- Includes positions that are entry-level and seasonal or temporary. Depending on the time of year and projects underway, these jobs may include keeper, aquarist, gardener, admissions, special events, education, construction and maintenance positions. Jobs are either summer seasonal or 2-year positions.
- Call to register and tell them you are interested in a BioPark job.
Culinary Department Jobs
Includes jobs as cooks, servers, and catering staff with Service Systems Associates, the vendor that runs all of the cafes, snack bars, and catered services at the BioPark.
Gift Shop Jobs
Includes jobs as cashiers, warehouse workers, and other retail operations with the Wildlife Trading Company, Inc., the vendor that runs all of the gift shops at the BioPark.
For More Information
The BioPark is part of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, where you can find a page about zoo and aquarium careers. The resources on the AZA website are useful for anyone considering a career at the BioPark or another zoo or aquarium.